Want to know a wonderful way to serve up turkey this thanksgiving that is easier and combines your favorite traditional thanksgiving ingredients? Here is a twist on the traditional lasagna tailored to the upcoming thanksgiving holiday…and it is much easier than roasting an entire turkey!
• 2 tablespoons of butter or spray Pam inside large casserole dish
• 4-5 cups of bread stuffing (or prepare instant stuffing)
• 4 -5 cups of shredded turkey (turkey breast, or mixture of white and turkey dark meat)
• 1 cup of cranberry sauce
• 4 cups of cooked noodles (whichever you prefer, we like egg noodles or rigatoni)
• 4-5 cups of gravy
• Salt and pepper to taste
• Partially cooked yams or prepared mashed potatoes
• Butter your casserole dish lightly with butter or Pam
• Cover the bottom of your casserole dish with the prepared bread stuffing (save some for the topping)
• Then add your potato mixture spread all over your stuffing mixture
• Layer your turkey meat all over stuffing mixture, then a layer of cranberry sauce and top with your noodle of choice, topping it off with gravy.
• Add the last of the bread stuffing and pop into the oven at 350?F until Lasagna is heated through (about 30 minutes)