This site has been known to have every type of lasagna you can think of. We’ve got Lasagna recipes for all tastes here. Some with ingredients you may have seen before and many you have not. We’re always trying to get creative and come up with new and exciting ways to create our favorite dish to keep things new and interesting and so we came up with this Ice Cream Lasagna recipe that is so easy to make and tastes wonderful.
19-32 Ice Cream Sandwiches (depending on the size)
16 Ounces chocolate syrup
¾ cup peanut butter (smooth)
8 Oz whipped topping
½ cup crushed nuts (walnuts or unsalted peanuts)
• Melt 16 ounces of the chocolate syrup in microwave for about 2 minutes. Do not boil.
• Stir in ¾ cup peanut butter into the chocolate until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
• Line bottom of 9×13 baking dish with ice cream sandwiches to make first layer.
• For second layer, spread whipped topping.
• For third layer, spread half of the chocolate mixture evenly over whipped topping
• Top with ½ chopped peanuts.
• Repeat layering process.
Free for 1 hour or until firm. Cut and serve.