Super Easy, Low Carb & Low Fat
Spaghetti Squash Lasagna
We are always looking for the healthiest option for our weekly dinner plans. As tasty as lasagna is, we all know that it can b packed with carbohydrates, fat and calories. We are always looking for ways to keep the caloric intake down so we came up with a creative and tasty alternative that will still have your taste buds happy and satisfied. Spaghetti Squash Lasagna takes little preparation time and the perfect healthy and wholesome meal you will love.
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 3 cups roasted spaghetti squash
- 1 cup part skim ricotta
- 8 tsp parmesan cheese
- 6 oz part skim shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green peppers, diced
• Preheat oven 375°F
• Prepare 4 separate 5×7 inch oven safe baking dishes.
• Add ¼ cup marinara sauce and spread evenly over bottom of each dish
• Add ¾ cup of roasted spaghetti squash evenly over top in each dish
• Add ¼ cup ricotta cheese onto each layer
• Add diced green peppers evenly among 4 dishes
• Sprinkle 1 tsp each with grated parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese.
• Add the remaining sauce, and sprinkle both cheeses over top each.
• Cover and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly. Then, uncover and cook for an additional until top is lightly browned
• Let sit for 10-15 minutes and serve with tossed or Caesar salad.